Mayhem are proud to announce that August has been a busy month in the world of events! See some pictures of our recent events including:
- Surf Life Saving NSW Awards Night
- Emerge Foundation Rugby Lunch
- Tradies Gymea - Cambodia for Schools Charity Ball
Too see more pics, go to our Gallery
Promotional products allow people to see your brand as a tangible, associate your brand, and recognise your brand. All of these things are important as the more you enhance your brand the more people will be aware of your brand and the better results you will see in business and sales.
Visualise your promotional marketing campaigns as incredibly clever forms of publicity. Promotional products are leading the way and blowing even the most modern forms of media and social media advertising out of the water.
When executed properly promotional product marketing campaigns can be a huge success and very rewarding. Sales and revenue will not only be positivley impacted but it can also be a creative and exciting way to gain brand recognition and encourage your target audience to associate your name with quality. Don't rush into it, consider the desired outcome of the campaign then give Mayhem a call and we'll put forward innovative options and find the perfect product to enhance your brand.
As well as being a team of resourceful and creative marketing professionals we ensure that our commitment to exceptional customer service and product knowledge is as strong today as it was when we opened our doors in 1999 and that's why we offer a guarantee!
If your final product or service does not perform as advertised then Mayhem will refund you in full. *
To partner with Not for Profit clients to help them fulfil their mission by helping them run great events and merchandise programs.
Promotional Products Association International (P.P.A.I) conducted a research study to prove the effectiveness of promotional products and the results were as expected... Promotional products enhance brand recognition through frequent exposure. Remember - The more your branded product is used or seen the more your name and message is exposed and the lower the cost per impression!
Over 800 business travelers were randomly surveyed ...
- Of those surveyed at least 71% reported receiving a promotional product within the past 12 months.
- Of the above group over 33% actually had the promotional product on or with them.
- 76% of the people who had received a promotional product within the past 12 months could recall the name of the advertiser on the promotional product.
- Only 53% of the above group could recall a name of advertiser they had seen in a magazine or newspaper in the previous week!
- 52% of people who received the promotional product went on to conduct business with the advertiser.
- 52% of people who received the promotional product had a more favorable impression of the advertiser.
- 45% of people who had kept the promotional product claimed to use the product at least once a day.
- Over half of the receivers kept their promotional product for over a year!
Promotional products can be used as a one off free gift or as part of full bodied marketing campaign. In both instances the product can be customised not only to suit your branding and target audience but also to suit your budget. Mayhem offer an endless mix of energetic ideas that ensure our products cater for every budget.
Mayhem offer an honest approach, we'll choose a product which will compliment your message and enhance your branding whilst working within your budget. Your success is our success so we will only put forward products that will support your business and encourage return.
Findings from an independent Australian survey of Marketing Managers and Directors revealed that:
- 50% believed that promotional products increase sales by up to 10%.
- 43% of enterprisers have increased their expenditure on promotional products during the past few years, primarily for branding and attracting new clientele, but also to encourage loyalty and create goodwill.